Monday, October 22, 2007

What Does It Mean When . . .

You radically change your hair style (in a good way, it's just a perm, I'm not sporting purple hair with spikes) and no one at church says anything about it?
 
It could really just be that I stayed home with a sick child last week and the week before I was driving to Savannah so it's been three weeks since I've seen anyone and even then I'm in the nursery so if you don't have a toddler, I don't see you anyway, but come on didn't anyone notice my curls?  Or are they just so hideous that everyone went with "if I can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?"
 
Nothing like feeling like your invisible to make a girl's day.
 
And in other news, it's raining here in the Atlanta area.  Here's hoping it lasts for a few days.  The dire predictions for the complete lack of water come next summer if we don't get a lot of rain this winter are getting really depressing.

No comments: