Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CHOCOLATE!

We recently provided a long-lost friend and his family with over-night accomadations. It was great to catch up with this friend and meet his family. His girls took to my kids immediately. We had a great time at dinner and rocked the house (ala Rock Band) well past my kids' bedtimes.



And they left the best hostest gift ever. Chocolate.



But not just any chocolate. Chocolates by Mr. Roberts. These chocolates were so delicious I had to beat my family off with a stick (okay, really I shared, but not happily). Our box was filled with assorted truffles and everyone was visually tempting and scrumptous.



And to add to my joy - they have a website for easy ordering although I will probably have to call so I can ask for a box filled with my favorites.

No comments: